Passion & Vision• Arts & Sculpture
Experience a thrilling adventure of creativity artfully crafted into a collaborative co-creation. Within your own, well equipped “atelier”, you and your team members will compete with Picasso or Van Gogh. Discover hidden source of motivation within your workforce.
Liberate the artist in you. Create a larger vision that opens up your imagination, sparks your passion, and transforms high visions into reality.
Missing Masterpiece is a half-day, refreshing, collaborative adventure through art: participants will be challenged to take on the hat of famous artists like Picasso or Van Gogh and collectively re-create great masterpieces. Initially lacking the confidence and vision, participants will go through a process that will surely result in satisfaction and even pride. A new take on being creative at work and in group.
Creativity is something that we tend to recognize in certain people who seem to have an ability to come up with great ideas or interesting ways of getting their message across. However the truth is that we are ALL creative in different ways. Creativity is not something you are: it is something you DO.
8-1499 Participants • Half Day Program (>4 Hours) • Indoor or Outdoor
- Feel the pleasure of creating in color
- Open up to new aspects and talents within you
- Feel, see and do like Picasso or Van Gogh
- Discover the artistic side of your friends and colleagues
- Creativity: it is not about thinking out of the box – nor what we have or do not have. It is about what we can naturally DO.
- “Heartset”: Practicing heart skills, intuition, trusting our heart and one’s feelings, spontaneity
- Inner-abilities: finding one’s talent and tapping on everyone inner resources
- Collaboration: working together collaboratively, with little individual pressure, while keeping to a high group standard
Painting Presentation 2