Our Program is designed to enable students to:
- Experience new places, people, and challenges.
- Learn about teamwork and leadership.
- Understand more about themselves and others.
- Recognize their roles in community and global development.
Our action is commited to excellence in all areas so that:
- Activities are the best on offer in each destination and are fun, challenging, educational, participatory, safe and age-appropriate.
- Logistical arrangements such as transport, food, equipment and guides are arranged on a turnkey basis
- Educational processes are appropriate and encourage students to think for themselves
- Relationships between our personnel and the students and teachers are professional, warm and responsive
- The safety and well-being of the student is out priority
We offers customised or set programs.
Schools can choose activities that suit the educational needs of their students from the following areas:
- Culture/Cultural heritage
- Art, music and drama
- Geography/Biology field trips
- Community Service
- Environmental Studies
Risk Assessment for Management Safety
Point of RAM
First Aid Certification
Our facilitators are first-aid certified and are registered with the Ministry of Education as approved course instructors.
Facilitators and teacher chaperones have operating 24/7 mobile phone lines in the host country during each course.
Additional information on our safety protocol is provided before each trip via a guidebook.