OIA CSR Partnerships facilitate your company’s engagement to selected causes and CSR projects, tying up business objectives with people, involvement through innovative projects, volunteering opportunities, and meaningful exchanges with other communities.
1) To help employees practice specific professional skills, such as design and leadership, through short service activities.
2) To stimulate critical thinking around the interrelated nature and underlying causes of social issues such as poverty, disability, environmental conservation, etc.
3) To have employees gain exposure to other cultures, ethnic groups and communities.
4) To develop empathic and service-oriented mindsets in participants.
5) To connect corporations with local and rural communities through service and cross-cultural dialogue.