TEAM DEVELOPMENT : BUILDING TEAMS TO BUILD BUSINESS SUCCESS
- Build a deeper shared understanding of what the individual members of the team enjoy and what they find challenging.
- Give each member the opportunity to reflect on his or her personal work aspirations and share this with other team members.
- Create a team aspiration telling the story about what the team would like to have accomplished in a year from now with regards to how they get the job done best.
- Formulate a few simple guiding principles that on a daily basis can remind the team of what to keep at the top of their minds to achieve top team performance.
Action Learning Methodology:
- Use the Knowledge already in the Room to unlock hidden assets.
- Construct new knowledge by understanding the Metaphors used in Stories.
- Gather intentionally to apply your imagination.
- Generate options and develop a new understanding together.
- Think with your hands.
- Build individually.
- Share with your group.
HALF DAY TO FULL DAY WORKSHOP
How to get people to work exceptionally well together?
CLIA BUSINESS BUILDERS help organisations bring about business transformation through accelerated learning and productive human engagement. Most aspects of the business start to be driven through discussions, dialogue and training. The way we run our discussions, dialogues and training play a huge part in how we run our businesses, departments, units and teams, asking ourselves how much to get done, how much do we pay attention, and how much do we commit. At the end, people and only people are leading the change, making the decisions and implementing them.