Malacca Photo Novel Quest
Thematic Micro Worlds
Enjoy the best of Malacca center, as it is one of the oldest cities in the Straits of Malacca, having become a successful World Heritage Site for its long history.
A fun city hunt, which will lead you to through a series of clues team challenges, cultural and historical attractions.
At various places on your trail you will collect points and memorabilia, which will help you complete your challenge and discover the story of Malacca. Kits of maps, logbooks to complete and, to finish the day, a team performance with props provided, to capture the essence of the Trail and cement the team bonding and learning of the days experiences.
12-199 Participants • Half Day Program (<4 Hours) • Outdoors (Malacca Only)
- Be creative about using resources and taking initiative.
- Use your skills to plan, read maps, crack clues, communicate
- Fun bonding & Team spirit and cooperation
- Time Management
- Resource management and sharing
- Consensus building, decision making and team spirit
- Inter team & Intra team communication
- Listening and sharing
- Shared leadership