Building bridges can be a science or an art.
Start to practice both with this powerful teambuilding. It is safe, it is fun and it is powerful & memorable.
Teams will be using items like cardboard, tape, color papers, markers and ingenuity to construct a bridge. This teambuilding combines powerfully competition with collaboration, as well as individual contribution with group contribution. The finale is memorable in giving a visual illustration of the trust- and confidence-building process that takes place during the program and culminate with everyone “walking safely on the bridge”.
• 12-99 Participants • Half-Day ( < 4 Hours ) Program • Anywhere ( Indoor or Outdoor )
- Effective strategy within each team and across teams
- Problem solving solutions, distribution of roles, communication
- Building Bridges tests the communication skills, collaboration and resourcefulness of teams whilst constructing the ultimate bridge
- The WE-picture and the MANY-to-ONE process
- Budgeting for equipment, designing, & sourcing some construction & decorative material
- Ingeneer collaboration – across teams
- “Walk the bridge”
- Creativity & ingeniousness