Thematic Micro Worlds • iPad Challenge
Self-guided Amazing Race in the heart of Singapore : the winning formula to explore Chinatown, Little India and Arab Street. Have fun while exploring!
For groups wanting to bond, walking together and finding their way using public transport, the Asian Traders (Self Guided – Superior Format) Amazing Race will showcase the best of Singapore ethnic districts while offering a fairly physical experience to unite as a team. This self-guided teambuilding will lead you to Little India, Chinatown and Arab street through a series of clues and mysterious encounters. This is a great opportunity to experience the mix of diverse ancient cultures that make up modern Singapore. At some stations, you may collect gold coins by gathering information and memorabilia, at others you have small challenges to perform.
12-1499 Participants • Half Day Program (< 4 Hours) • Outdoors (Singapore Only)
- Branded Logbook with itinerary and code cracking
- Cultural challenges involving local foods, cultural, and every day life
- Themed identity for your team (Chinese Coollies, Malay Fisherman, Indian Merchant,…)
- Selected Interactive experiences : Calligraphy, Tea Ceremonial, Silat, Chapteh, Fortune Tellers, Belly Dancing, Perfume Tasting, Etc. (depending on budget)
- Branded themed totem
- Time management
- Building consensus and maintaining team spirit
- Shared leadership and team dynamics
- Appreciating diversity both outside and within the team
- Positive mindset
- Thinking on your feet