Singapore Bedok Green Olympics
Sports and Outdoors
Discover a beautiful lake and super fun “green” activities, including Dragon Boat
The GREEN OLYMPICS is a teambuilding challenge designed in the Eastern heartland of Singapore and showcase the garden city at its best with the Bedok Resorvoir, to run exciting activities such as Dragon Boat, Eco Electric Ride, fitness and – if time allows – some “forest adventure”. Teams will run through rotational activities, each with initiation and fun contest. The Olympics will culminate in the dragon boat final race
20-89 Participants • Half Day Program (<4 Hours) • Outdoors (Bedok Only)
- Showcase your team fitness
- Try your hand on electric robstep
- Get as much gold coins as possible
- The winning team will be the one with the highest number of gold coins
- Optional: Forest adventure, with cool
- Warm Up – Fighting ways
- Overcoming Barriers – Forest adventure obstacle course
- Need for Speed – Segways collecting top initiatives or something.
- Scaling New Heights – Zip wires across the trees and lakes
- Team Spirit – Climax – Dragon boat race
Get In Touch With Us !