Malacca Peak Performance
The building blocks of productive team engagement and team building.
Peak Performance (indoors or outdoors) is a mix between teambuilding and training. It is either challenge-based but also tapping on creative leadership to foster closer team spirit.
In the program, you will develop a clearer understanding about how Trust, Communication and Leadership styles work – in your teams but also in the office or in real life. Work as a team and acquire techniques in solving problems creatively through stimulating activities; learn to identify your own, as well as team members, strengths and weaknesses for improved cohesiveness and communication.
• 12-89 Participants • Half-Day ( < 4 Hours ) Program • Indoor ( Anywhere )
- Basics of teamwork: Trust and Communication
- Overcoming conflict and maintaining teams in good spirit
- Collaboration and group problem solving to achieve results
- Leadership and Teamwork
- Gaining clarity on roles and responsibilities within a team
- Understanding leadership by setting their own expectations of this role
- A selection of experiential activities to chose from: Croc Pit, Hook the bottle, Maze, Circle of unity etc…
- Interactive brief and debrief embedded into the activities
- Creative and Competitive spirit
- Peak Performance certificates