Batam High and Low Element Teambuilding
– these mysterious marvels of motivation – these action-packed assemblages of adventure.
Low Element involve activities that “generally focus on group problem solving and team building and range in height from literally sitting on the ground to a height of 12 to 13 feet,” says researchers H. Lee Gillis, a Professor in the Department of Psychology at Georgia College & State University. Exercises focus on building trust, improving participants’ ability to communicate, stimulating creative problem solving, collaborating even with constraints, and developing and executing a plan with many moving parts.
High Element are those requiring belaying and focus on building trust and learning to focus in chaotic situations, uniquely designed to deliver a total team experience that involves both high and low elements and relies on group interdependence. Team members can be a part of the climbing crew, ground crew and planning crew.
The challenge of both High & Low Ropes activities is a fantastic team building tool that leads to dynamic personal and group learning & achievement!
• 16-89 Participants • Half-Day (4-6 Hours) Program • Outdoor
- Building Trust and Communication
- Learn how to think out of the box, to present the best possible solution/result/product
- Collaboration and group problem solving to achieve results
- Leadership and Teamwork
- Realize the importance of time management and goal-setting, in relation to their studies
- Stimulating personal growth
- Learn to work as a team and be responsible for the safety of others as well as for themselve
- Natural fun and adventurous
- Creative Experiential Learning -“learning by doing”
- Creative and Competitive spirit
- Overcoming the fear with fun way
High Element Teambuilding
Low Element Teambuilding
Overcome Your Fear
Get In Touch With Us !