Schooltrips, Holiday Camps ……. More Info
1000 Islands, Pari Island
3 Day(s) 2 Night(s)
Day 1 Activities :
1. Cycling initiation and island tour (to the West)
2. 1-hr Mangrove exploration
3. Teambuilding Games on the beach
4. Night activities: fire camp, songs and stories
Day 2 Activities
1. Coastal exploration with waterproof cameras, look for Giant Mud Skipper, Fiddler Crab, Mud lobster, Archefish and other fauna et flora to study.
3. X-Factor Show.
4. BBQ Dinner.
Day 3 Activities
1. Survivor Challenge.
2. Sand Castle Competition
- Children learns from their parents on how to make new friends.
- Ussually, after a three and a half hours at sea, perhaps rocked by seasickness, people land here groggy and confused. But then, they have to overcome that quickly, find the locals, and discuss with their family members about where to stay and how much to spend, because they know, in just one hour away, adventure will start. There are so many things to do in such a short time, they need to manage their time real carefully. By being able to do so in such a short time, they will develop a sense of self fullfillment of having done the best they can do and be ready for the next big thing.
- Friendship is always a good thing. In the dark of the night, children were woken and dressed to meet new friends. This and what's ahead of them will be a bond that may last a lifetime.
- Each of the participants have to take care of themselves while walking along the plank to board the boat.
- Given some free time, people can choose how they like to spend it. They can talk to the locals and ask around for lodging, peek at the sea creatures swimming about at the harbour, walk around the island, enjoy the scenery, mingle with fellow Participants to create bond for further learning activities.
Key Learning Goals
KEY LEARNING GOALS:
- A mix of cultural, physical challenge and community work
- Teambuilding and cooperative activities
- ENVIRONMENTAL study and documentation about biodiversity and natural environment.
Our goal is to support projects that will help:
- Pass on our passion for ENVIRONMENTAL sustainable development
- Pass on knowledge of our destinations’ nature and ecosystems
- Ultimately, to create troops of young COASTAL RANGERS imbued with a lifelong sense of responsibility towards the environment.